- Welcome to episode 38
- Where has Tom been?
- Having a cold in the tropics
- The lost episode and vidcast
- Tom’s personal life is about to dramatically shift
- Not looking forward to moving
- Life in rural Thailand
- Getting a driver’s license, car, and new Visa
- Ready to visit Australia
- Lot’s of comments and emails
- My first Pride parade
- Pride in Thailand isn’t in June
- Lack of adversity = lack of community
- The commercial gay scene vs. mainstream gay Thailand
- The stigma attached to dating a foreigner
- Sticky rice bars and venomous queens
- How can we ever achieve civil rights when we aren’t civil to each other
- Why does it have to be this way?
- Love between 2 people = marrying a goat?
- All the hate really get’s to Tom…even from this distance
- We’ve a long way to go!
- Closing remarks and love to my listeners!
Email me at email@example.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line and leave me a voice comment for the show!
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here