- Welcome to episode 54
- Bad news from the Land of Smiles
- Red shirt protests turn violent
- 20 dead and over 800 injured
- Tear gas, molotov cocktails, rubber bullets, Bamboo clubs
- Extreme violence from anti-government protestors
- stolen riot gear and body snatching
- They set up shop in my backyard on the 3rd
- worst violence in high tourist areas
- Khao San Road became a war zone
- Tourist caught in the middle
- Tom’s experience yesterday afternoon
- situation started to look grim
- BTS sky train shuts down for 1st time 10 years
- Surprised at lack of coverage on CNN and BBC
- Leaving the city Tuesday for Hong Kong
- Always wanted to visit
- Why do we buy Lonely Planet guide books?
- Tourist sights i want to see…
- Disney here i come….special thanks to Joe!!!
- Computer crashed….AGAIN!
- Why oh why didn’t I back up my files
- shout out to Walter from Austria
- How I podcast….
- Moving to Pattaya update for Taylor
- heart warming encouragement from Facebook
- Rambling closing remarks and lurve for Joe!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show!
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here