- Welcome to episode 59
- Rain, rain and more rain
- Afternoon rains like clockwork
- this much rain and still not handle traffic??
- 2 accidents in a row in the way home in the rain today
- 2 weeks and counting…..
- feeling a tad bored now
- Tom and the comfort of routines
- A fabulous new place will help
- Pics posted online already, so go be jealous!
- Will miss Bangkok when I leave again
- Safe to finally spill the beans
- Tom’s LONG ordeal with a former employer
- Being between a rock and a hard place
- Where’s the money gone?
- Didn’t realize power bills were paid 3 times a month
- The magic cup game with thousands of dollars
- Tom’s conscious got the best of him
- Deep depression at the time worsened by the mugging
- Begging for compensation for services rendered
- Employee salary vs. new cars, new branches, and overseas tuition
- Using our good nature against us
- When does helping you become using me?
- Strike? And counter threats…
- The system isn’t set up to help employees
- Tom needed the Visa to stay
- A sliver of hope finally presents itself
- Tom chooses to bow out quietly
- Darkest days behind me now…..i hope
- A lovely email from my listener Rod down on the Gold Coast
- Podcasts and music
- Comment from Jens….Hey Jens!
- Check me on the Facebooks!!!
- Lurve to all my listeners!
- The usual rambling closing remarks
today’s TIT musical selection:
“That Don’t Impress Me Much – Shania Twain”
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here