- Welcome to episode 62
- The usual hellos
- Hello LM and thanks for the comment
- A niece and a nephew in the same week
- Tom’s not usually fond of babies but…
- On spring break…yes again!
- Teacher perks vs. cons
- Relieved I’m a Teacher abroad
- GOP going after teachers state by state
- Surely there are better ways to cut spending??
- Back in Issan yet again
- Friendlier folks upcountry
- Genuine smiles vs. Bkk Botox
- Big cartoon eyes = disturbing fashion trend?
- Amusing people watching in the big city
- Speaking of people
- TIT get’s a first “shame, shame, shame”
- Every southerner needs a Julia Sugarbaker!
- If I don’t care for something does that equal judgment?
- Other things Tom doesn’t care for…
- Tom expands on “yucky”
- Vocabulary degradation and 5-year-olds!
- Why I podcast….
- A second look at Pattaya
- Huge concentration of excellent restaurants
- Foreigner friendly environment
- Easy going and relaxed community
- Some of the finest “attractions” in Thailand
- Siracha Tigers, Koh Larn, Khao Keaw Zoo to name a few…
- Huge community of retired western men
- Prostitution more open than other parts of Thailand
- Sweeping generalizations to say Thais don’t judge
- Why my partner doesn’t visit…
- Tom’s take on the world’s oldest profession
- Age and love
- Just because it’s not for me….
- Carpe Diem my friends…because why not!
- Much Love and ramblings to close
Music on today’s show:
Go Eat Worms– Soundtrack of How to Eat Fried Worms
Only Girl (In the World) – Rihanna
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here