- Welcome to Episode 68
- Room to breathe during Mid-term Break
- Holiday time in Issan
- I know…Been a few months
- Where does the time go?
- The blur of the holidays
- Finding spare time
- A typical day for Tom
- Work in Bangkok is very demanding
- The little school that could
- Did I mention I went to Hawaii?
- Lives up to hype!
- Transported back in time
- Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, and a Luau
- Snorkeling with the turtles
- Unpleasant LONG flights
- Never have good luck on airplanes
- New Year in Issan
- Did I mention work is demanding?
- Duties above and beyond teaching…
- Let’s do this….and let’s do this…and…
- Never good enough
- Contracts…it’s all about the contracts
- Opportunity vs. stability
- haven’t seen friends since before Christmas
- RIP to Whitney Houston
- What her music meant to Tom
- Her passing was difficult
- Got to see her in concert
- Life goes on….
- The future of the TIT podcast
- Wanna do something with the site
- Taking it to the next level?
- make podcasting more sustainable?
- Need to streamline the process
- Where to go next?
- Closing remarks and lurve
Music on today’s show:
How Are You (Welcome to Thailand) – Pamela Bowden
Step By Step – Whitney Houston
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here