Hey guys! Like i said in the podcast, I was on hand yesterday as the tanks rolled up in front of Siam Paragon in Bangkok only to be over run by an out of control mob of pro-Thaksin protesters. I think the most amazing thing about the whole event i witnessed was how passive the soliders were considering their vehicles were basically taken over by an angry mob. Don’t know if it shows strong restraint or inept weakness? Anyways, here are the videos in case you guys were curious!
• Welcome to episode 34
• A very Happy Easter and Songkran to you
• I wish I had some peeps or a Cadbury egg
• Was going to discuss Iowa and Vermont, but….
• Thailand in the News again
• Anarchy in the streets of Bangkok
• Tom witnesses a mob vs. tank confrontation
• Where will the police/military draw the line
• Society must have law and order
• Prime Ministers airlifted out of ASEAN summit
• What about Happy Songkran (Thai New Year) ?
• Traditionally it is supposed to be…
• What it has become
• Dirty water with ice and Talcum powder paste
• 3 days and you can’t opt out
• Tom has a well stocked fridge and a bunch of DVDs
• Closing remarks and love to my listeners!
Email me at email@example.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line and leave me a voice comment for the show!