• PSA from Kiko over at Visitronix
• Welcome to episode 33
• Summer Storms in Thailand
• Vacation time again…
• Cleaning the cave
• Tom is Nocturnal by nature
• Comments and emails
• Go listen to the Tiggercast!
• Forrest where are you???
• A blast from the past
• Hello to another new listener
• There must be something in the water
• Tom remembers his last trip to Oz
• Same year as the tragic Tsunami here in S.E. Asia
• Time moves to quickly as you get older
• Tom is on the brink of big change
• Voicemail shortage…and much love to Craig!
• Closing remarks and love to my listeners!
Email me at email@example.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line and leave me a voice comment for the show!
Is everyone out there still celebrating? I know here in Bangkok we’re in shock with huge smiles on our faces at the historical significance of this tremendous victory for anyone who has ever dared to hope for something better. There are not really any show notes for this little T.I.T. cast I did yesterday evening but I had to put together a little something to mark the occasion at the election heard round the world. I sincerely hope you enjoy and I got some nice emails and even a voice mail so Tom in Thailand will be back over the weekend with a more organized show for sure.
Meanwhile, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment on the blog or you can call my voice line and leave me a message. A new age has finally come after nearly a decade of waiting!