- Welcome to Episode 67
- Water, water everywhere and…
- Where has Tom been on the issue?
- Overwhelmed by the depth and breadth of it all
- Keeping TIT light hearted and upbeat
- Letting you know I’m safe
- Where I am in relation to the floods
- International Media pays attention to late…
- A Natural disaster at a snails pace
- A Creeping Tsunami
- The worst flooding in 50 years
- The evolution of a disaster
- Keeping the water back to long
- The making of a perfect “storm”
- Bangkok residents had a month to prepare
- Remember that lack of forethought?
- Panic buyer Items of choice
- Noodles, water, and beer unavailable
- 2nd and 3rd wave of panic buying…
- Politicians bickering over who knows more
- Bangkok governor vs. National Thaksin party
- A leader in her Burberry water boots
- This is why electing competent leaders is important
- Cracking under pressure isn’t very inspiring
- Tom wasn’t being overly dramatic about the rains
- Heart breaking to see the smiles
- To donate or not….
- Evil politicians take credit for donations
- Happened after the Tsunami 2004
- Mass exodus from the capital city
- Sacrificing land to save the capital
- Why save Bangkok?
- The plan thus far…will the barriers hold?
- Tom is fine and still no wet feet….for now…
- Closing remarks and lurve
Music on today’s show:
Time After Time – INOJ
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here