Goooooood morning, afternoon, evening and night depending on where and when in the world you happen to stop by and read this. Firstly, I realize that it has been ages and ages since I did a T.I.T. cast and I’m really sorry to have kept you guys waiting for so long. Secondly, I decided to sit down today and try my best to rattle off a podcast without any show notes, so if this episode ends up sucking then big sorrys again. I catch myself rambling on a bit, a few times as i went through the episode but i was trying to cover so much information in a very limited time frame. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy and will try to be more organized with notes and such next week! IN the meantime, i wanna send out much MUCH love from the “Big Mango!” Enjoy!!!! P.S. Ignore the episode number in the artwork….it was a bit of a mistake! 🙂
Email me at email@example.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show!
• Welcome, to episode 12
• October is finally here…
• Seasonal sickness is universal
• Why do dry coughs linger?
• Hello to my new listener Khristina!
• Comments from PizzaBabe and Ms. Bulah!
• Halloween is Tom’s 2nd favorite holiday
• Freddy or Jason?
• Hooray!!! Tigger is Back!
• Strained conversations with my brother
• Update on the new condo
• Preparing to move
• Is there anything more unpleasant than moving?
• Markup prices in retail stores
• Tom’s 2 cents on Palin
• The cute card is all she’s got
• This isn’t a job you can learn as you go!
• The hot mess of an interview
• Her logic means I’ve experience with Burma, Laos, and Vietnam
• Did their plan backfire on them?
• This isn’t a Mother of the Year contest!
• More political laughs here in Thailand
• Fugitive Ex PM and wife seek political asylum in Britain
• Shame on Britain if they accept them!
• Isn’t his brother-in-law Prime Minister now?
• Why is politics such a dirty business? It just bothers me.
• Public Service announcement from Kiko!
• Closing remarks and love
• Email or Comment!
• Please call and leave me a message or I’ll lose the line
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment or you can call my voice line and leave me a message. I promise I’ll play it and respond on the next episode!
Also, Better make sure you go check out my fellow podcasters at the Rainbowpodsquad and the Freak Network cause there are some really excellent shows over there to suit your tastes no matter who you are.